Our Cabin Crew are really world residents who share a collective ardour for caring for our company, impressed by the normal Arabian hospitality present in our residence, Abu Dhabi. Our Cabin Crew aspire to surpass our guestÂs expectations and encourage our clients by way of revolutionary hospitality while guaranteeing the onboard security of every of our company. We’re at the moment on the lookout for distinctive folks to affix our crew of award profitable Cabin Crew. If in case you have a need to supply world class in-flight service while travelling the world, we encourage you to use for one among these really wonderful positions.
Schooling & Expertise
- Minimal Excessive Faculty certification or any greater schooling
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; one other language is a further profit
- Have to be at the least 21 years outdated on the date of becoming a member of
- Assured in water and be capable of swim with assistance from a flotation machine
- Minimal top is 165cm.
- No tattoos or physique piercing (exception for one earring within the decrease lobe of every ear for females solely) that might be seen while sporting the Etihad uniform (bandages and beauty coverings are usually not permitted)
- No felony document
- Glorious private presentation, fashion and picture
- Prepared to serve alcohol, together with through the holy month of Ramadan
- Prepared to adjust to UAE and GCAA visa, medical and well being screening necessities
- Communication Abilities – Glorious
- Buyer Orientation –Glorious
- English Language expertise – Glorious
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the nationwide airline of the UAE, was fashioned in 2003 to deliver “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Through the years, we’ve grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified world aviation and journey firm, which is likely one of the world’s most acclaimed trade manufacturers.
Our airline flies to over 84 locations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing plane, serving 18.6 million passengers a 12 months and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.