About the Role
An exciting opportunity to join our expanding Qatar Airways medical center. As a manager of clinical governance, you will report directly to the group medical director. You will oversee and continuously improves the quality of service offered and safeguards the high standards of care by creating an environment in which excellence of clinical care will flourish whilst maintaining National and International Medical Regulatory standards.
Below are some of the successful candidate accountabilities:
- Plans, develops, and reviews administrative Policies, Procedures, and Clinical Guidelines to ensure patient safety is assured in all Medical Division activities and is in keeping with the Company’s safety management system.
- Performing risk assessments and suggesting control measures.
- Develops a medical asset management program and ensures all equipment is calibrated.
- Develop a training program to upskill operational and safety managers on medical regulatory issues.
- Ensures that all medical services being delivered are up to or exceed the set standards.
- Oversees that all medical records and patient notes are complete, held securely, and are audited.
- Ensure that regulatory documentation is complete, appropriate, and regularly reviewed.
- Ensure Departmental activities and guidelines are in keeping with local and international standards.
- Responsible for monitoring the cost-effectiveness of the division.
- Reviews all department staff’s qualifications and registrations and has oversight of the ongoing continuing professional development (CPD) needs, and manages the CPD program.
- Lead and set up, with the assistance of a Quality Management Specialist, an ISO 9001 quality management system. Ensuring a lean and easy to manage scope is adopted and appropriate timelines are agreed upon with senior management.
- Work with an ISO 9001 certifying body to establish ISO 9001 certification.
- Prepare the medical division for future JCI or equivalent accreditation.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, the impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 8 years of job-related experience.
- A recognized qualification in medical administration or equivalent.
- Expertise in a hospital or medical management
- Preferred to have aviation medicine/ regulation experience.
- Knowledgeable about the principles of governance and the importance of setting standards.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Exceptional management skills including the ability to delegate manage workflow and strong mentoring and coaching skills.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you’re ready to transform how millions of global users connect, explore, and transact then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.