Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, it operates a fleet of 120 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 700 routes from 25 bases, connecting 155 destinations across 45 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of over 5,000 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of more than 39.7 million passengers in the past 12 months. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ and is included in the FTSE 250 and FTSE All-Share Indices. Wizz Air is registered under the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Operational Safety Audit (IOSA), the global benchmark in airline safety recognition. The company recently received the highest 7-star safety rating by airlineratings.com, a world’s only safety and product rating agency, as well as was named 2017 - European Airline of the Year by Aviation 100, a renown annual publication that recognizes the year’s most outstanding performers in the aerospace industry.
JOB TITLE: Senior Manager Organization Development
BASE: BUD – Office
Purpose of the position:
This is a key role within the Recruitment and Organization Development team owning, developing, implementing and running key compensation, talent and organization development projects and processes. As member of the People team the position holder has a key role in delivering value to the Company through strategic people and organization development processes. The position holder shall be highly innovative, must be aware of the latest Talent Management and Compensation trends on the market and should have a strong personal drive to adjust these to the Company, build concepts, ‘sell’ them to the key stakeholders and drive implementation and operational processes. This is a 12 months fixed-term contract.
- Responsible for shaping the company’s Culture, employer brand and organizational structure through key initiatives, projects and processes
- Responsible for all compensation and benefits related areas such as coordination of salary schemes, benefit systems, salary planning, social security and taxation, salary reporting and forecasts.
- Responsible for the Organization Development projects and initiatives such as Onboarding, Performance and Talent Appraisal Cycles, Succession Planning, Learning, Talent Development and Management Trainee Programs, Company’s Loyalty Program
- Responsible for the implementation of group People policies
- Responsible for continuously improving HR processes and systems
- Owner of the group HR data trends, metrics and figures
- Change and project management
- Supervisory responsibility: the position manages 3 employees within the Organization Development team and has responsibility over their ongoing performance management
- University or college graduate
- 5+ years HR experience in multinational environment
- 2+ year experience in talent management related roles at multinational companies
- Highly innovative, able to build concepts and business cases, ‘sell’ ideas and drive implementation
- Strong operational capabilities to drive processes and execution of key initiatives
- Strong influencing and communication skills in order to build effective relationships with a broad range of stakeholders and to shape the Company Culture
- Project management experience
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to fast-paced environment
- High energy level, “can do” attitude
- English fluency